Friday, September 10, 2004

So I *am* crazy...

I just joined another knit-a-long. A sock knit-a-long. That's pretty crazy alone with how busy I am (working 1 full time job, 1 part time Sundays, and perhaps teaching at my LYS), but here's the real kicker: the knit-a-long is auf Deutsch. That's right, in German. I had 1 semester in college (I know how to say I've got a book by Kafka, I'm flying to Vienna at 11, and that I want a beer) and a class when I was in 8th grade.

So everyone's going to help me and I'm going to use the web translators. We'll see how it goes! Here's the link to the group: http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/mustersockenknitalong/. Ah, the universal language of knitting. Perhaps I should do French first since I am actually almost fluent in it. But I'll take this opportunity.

Geez. I apparently accidentally posted this on my library blog by mistake. ACK. Oh, well, maybe nobody saw it?

No comments: