Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Swatching 6 Sox #3

ARGH! I did this post last night before I went to bed and apparently IE died and it didn't get posted.

Anyway, this is for the 3rd of the 6 Sox Knitalong. It's actually only my second and I'd like to do the to the clover when I get a chance. This pattern is called fluted bannister and I'm trying to make it for a man so I went digging through my stash. I ended up swatching this very soft 100% merino that's in a beautiful deep green with blue in it. I can't get a good picture at night so I'll try again on the weekend. This swatch is done flat on size 2 addis. The bottom is just plain knitting and the top is the pattern.



I'm going to add a wooly nylon (yet to be purchased) to the whole foot so they can be worn around the house.

In other news, I'm about a foot in on my MIL's poncho (cool) and am about 12 rows from starting the flames on the flame socks. The new pattern is posted for the Deutsch knit along and it's a beautiful slip stitch pattern. Now I'll have to find 2 more yarns in my stash!

No comments: