Monday, August 09, 2004

Progress on Making Waves


I knitted on these all weekend. Mostly because my other WIPs are all dead in the water. I'm still waiting for the graph of the flames for the DH's sock and trying to figure out what to do on the sleeves for the little striped cardigan (they're too small, the gauge is all different on the metal DPN I have for the sleeves, of course). I'm doing the heel from the "you're putting me on" socks for the first time so we'll see how that goes. I think I'll pretty much have to slip the sock that's not being worked to stitch holders because of the way you pick up stitches from the front of the sock.

In case anyone is wondering, this pattern is not available on the open internet yet. You have to be a member of the Yahoo group. It's been submitted to the Socknitters DYOS 2004 so you might look for it there.

No comments: