Monday, January 24, 2005

Finished the Beaded Socks

I don't know but I'm glad to be done these. They were really the problem children. First they were too big (ribbet). Then I was not paying attention and messed up the bead pattern (left it). Then I decreased down a lot so they fit better and they were too tight (left it, I can get them on and it makes the saggy beads stay up :( ) ...

I liked the actual beading -- I'll do that again. I did try the star toe for the first time and kind of like it. I didn't read all the way through the instructions though so I don't know if I did a standard one... Turns out I didn't need to use the navy for the heel, I have plenty of yarn left. Oh, well, see for yourself.

No comments: